Como Park Zoo & Conservatory
From small and intimate ceremonies and receptions, to business meetings, to grand and elegant parties, it is easy to imagine your event in the pristine beauty and natural ambience of Como Park Zoo & Conservatory.
The spectacular Visitor Center, Polar Bear Lodge and Marjorie McNeely Conservatory provide exquisite spaces for wedding receptions, special events, corporate meetings or retreats. Plan a picnic at one of the Park’s pavilions for as many as 9,000 guests at the Midway Picnic Pavilion.
All catered functions, from a formal gala to an informal corporate gathering, require timely delivery of menu items, professional yet unobtrusive service and fresh and tastefully presented menu offerings. Whether we serve a corporate luncheon or elegant hors d’oeuvres our commitment to excellence remains constant.
Meetings & Events
• Located on the beautiful Como Park Zoo & Conservatory grounds
• Elegant and unique spaces
• Within 5 minutes of Downtown St Paul
• Nearby hotels offering room block rates and shuttle services
• Free parking
• House sound system
• Audio visual services available for rent
• High speed Internet access
• Lancer’s Award Winning cuisine
• Complimentary tastings offered for booked events of 100 guests or more
• Complete set-up and tear-down of your event
• Menu development
• Full on-site kitchen
• Complimentary Linens as follows:
– White linens for guest dining tables
– White or black linens as desired for buffet, beverage, vendor and hightop tables
– Napkins in a variety of colors
• High-quality china, silver and glassware
• Complimentary votive candles
• Professional Event Managers
• Customized floor plans
• Uniformed & attentive service staff and bartenders
Tours: Given by Lancer, call to schedule
Rental Fee: Varies by location & date, call for pricing
Availability: Daily, Day and Evening Events 365 days a year!
Floor Plans: Custom designed by Lancer
Bar: Cash and hosted (open bar) allowed **please note certain restrictions for daytime events