Heather Dobler - Sales Manager: Phoenix Zoo
I have been involved in different aspects of event planning and the hospitality industry for more than 15 years. My interest in food and its effect on the human body led me to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics from Arizona State University. Since graduation I’ve worked in a variety of positions including having the great fortune to travel across the United States and Europe representing several large companies as a Brand Ambassador. For the past several years I’ve been immersed in the catering business and I absolutely love it. I enjoy planning and executing all kinds of special events from weddings and corporate events to launch parties, trade shows, awards ceremonies, celebrations and galas.
• One food you couldn’t give up: Cheese!
• Favorite things to do: Work out, watch random shows on Netflix, nap, go to heavy metal concerts and eat cheese.
• If I could be a Super Hero I’d be: Wonder Woman, because her accessories have super powers…and I’m all about accessorizing!
• What I want to drink/eat right now: A glass of wine and a block (yes…I said a block) of cheese. J
• I'm prone to spontaneous: Head Banging
• You will never find me without: A cup of water and lots of ice in it. I’ve live in Arizona for more than 30 years. It’s hot here, but I can’t imagine living anywhere else!