Lancer is committed to providing quality products, good nutrition and great tasting food.
- Only 100% trans fat free Canola or Olive oils with minimal amounts of cholesterol are used in all fried foods and food preparation.
- Part skim milk mozzarella cheese is used on Lancer's pizzas to reduce fat.
- Burgers are 81% lean beef that is ground locally and are char-broiled to reduce fat.
- Chicken breasts served in salads, sandwiches, chicken strips and entrees are whole meat, not chopped and formed.
- No products contain MSG.
- Deli meats - turkey, ham and roast beef - are whole meats with minimal preservatives and sodium.
- Sandwiches are served on whole grain buns.
- Hot dogs are 100% pure beef.
- Cookies, muffins and scones are baked in-house daily. Bakery breads and buns are made locally.
- Small batch cooking techniques are utilized whenever possible to ensure freshness and to retain quality.
- Many sauces and dressings are made in-house. Those that are not are of the highest quality with minimal preservatives.
- Soups and chilies are made in-house with fresh ingredients and all natural bases and stocks.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are always Lancer's first choice. Produce that is not available fresh is sourced with a high quality natural frozen product.
- Vendors are screened to ensure they are responsible partners and local suppliers are used whenever possible.
- Lancer source's earth-friendly products when available and actively participate in recycling programs.